ONE DAY FIELD STUDY PROGRAM
at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivli, Mumbai
Duration and time:
This is a One day program. Nature walk will start at 9 am from SGNP and will return from the park in the late afternoon.
Who can participate?
- A Group consisting of 30-40 Students accompanied by their teacher/s (preferably a Biology teacher).
- A Group of school teachers.
- A group of College students with their teacher/s.
- College and University Botany Students
- Nature Clubs
- Anyone who loves nature and wants to learn!
Registration fee: Rs. 200/- per person.
What Would You Learn?
The group will be accompanied by subject experts including botanists and zoologists who will show and explain the various components of ecosystems such as plants, insects, animals etc. to the participants. Emphasis will be given on the utility of these natural resources and the need for their conservation.